Landlord's Gas Safety Certificate
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection Include?
In 1996 the government made law that all landlords who rent part, or all of a property, must have all gas appliances and pipe work checked and a certificate to prove it every 12 months.
If you are a landlord with your gas appliances unchecked, call or email us today for your Landlords Gas Safety Certificate (CP 12).
Please visit www.landlordzone.co.uk - a portal for landlords involved in letting property.
A LEINSTER GAS Gas Safe registered engineer will check the following during a Landlord gas safety inspection:
• Check appliance for gas tightness.
• Check standing and working pressure if test points available.
• Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers data plate.
• Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
• Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
• Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices.
• Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
• Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance can not be deemed ashaving been checked, until the above has been completed.
• For a Landlords Safety Record inspection a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above.
Leinster Gas | 483 Green Lanes | London | N13 4BS | 07883 083190
Copyright © Leinster Gas 2015 | Design by Meaninfulldesign